Meet Baby! (aka Peanut)
We're back from the dead and wanted to introduce you to our little one.
This was from the first ultrasound we had at the beginning of April.
Isn't he/she cute?
In our country, it's against the law to find out whether the baby is a boy or girl. They had us sign a waiver stating we would not try to find out the sex of our child. (Too many cases of female infantacide.)
Any guesses?


4 Comments:
Welcome baby Peanut! I know in the states there's a lot of focus on pink or blue, but we really enjoyed waiting! I always had a hunch that we were having a boy (mother's intuition). Plus, it will connect you with locals as they don't know either!
I always wanted to be aunt to a peanut! I love y'all so much and think of you very often. If possible, let me know how I can send things to you.
all my love!
Em
Hey there Peanut...cannot wait to see your lovely little person in November! I know you will be a good baby and loved by many people!
Love to you and your parents,
"auntie" linda
Hahaha "peanut" huh? I think that is an universal language for a baby~
Miss you ahjumma and you too Wilbur! I have a pic of you two on my wall - and you two look sooo much alike!!!
Thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home