Friday, June 02, 2006

Busy Weekends

Last weekend Wilbur and I had the privilege of serving as guest speakers for a church retreat (Korean Central Baptist) in Scotts Valley. Wilbur spent the weekend with the youth group and I shared with about 15 kids. It was great being around Koreans again. It caused me to reminisce about my good old days in Korea. It's hard to believe that this weekend marks 3 years since I've returned. That's the same amount of time that I spent living there...

We had a good time sharing about what was on our hearts and the journey that God has placed us on. The cool thing about being guest speakers was having downtime to rest. It was also nice just getting away from the city.

The next few weekends are jam packed for us. We'll be going away this weekend for our first anniversary. (Can you believe it?!) And next weekend we'll be faciliating Focused Living. Fun times...

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, it's already 1 year! congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home